top of page
Hourly or comprehensive packages are available for every high school grade level.
Community College transfer assistance is also available.
Contact Lori for more information
While every student's needs are unique, advising sessions typically cover:
• Initial assessment
• Test prep referrals
• Extracurricular planning and resume building
• College fair and college visit planning
• Summer planning
• Review transcripts and overall student profile
• Strategic college application planning
• College research and list development
• Essay/Supplement application development
• Logistical support with applications
• Scholarship/Financial Aid application support
• Analyze and determine college selection
• Review college acceptance packages
• Community College Transfer support
It is never the job of an independent college admissions advisor to do the work for the student, and there is no guarantee that a student will be admitted to college, but it is my goal to develop a well-balanced list of colleges and universities that are suitable options for each student, to help them find their voice in their written personal statements, and to ensure all steps in the application process are achieved.
Independent college admissions advisors adhere to the National Association for College Admissions Counseling Statement of Principles of Good Practice and the Higher Education Consultants Association Standards and Ethics.
bottom of page